There's Some Poo There's Some Poo

What the hell? Poop jokes, honestly I hate that kind of joke.
The animation isn't great either. And the entire song is annoying.
And this is disturbing. One star, because its bearable to look at if you can look past all of the poop jokes and just shit everywhere.

Moonshine & Brooner Moonshine & Brooner

The animation is good. Lip syncing is okay. And I like the animation style. Good animation.

Frick and Frack - Hanging Shoes Frick and Frack - Hanging Shoes

This is a great animation. The animation was good. and I like the style. But Frack's audio was the only one that wasn't low quality. But the audio is bearable at best. The character designs are simple, and I like that. The jokes were well executed and they were funny. Anyways, this is a good animation!

The Drool The Drool

I really like this cartoon. Anyways, the animation was good, lip syncing wasn't too great. And all of the voice acting was good, but Thomas's microphone isn't that good. And I love the art style. Good job!

Life's a Zoo Life's a Zoo

I really like this animation. The voice acting is great, and the animation is good. I also really like the art style. And the dish joke was great, it made me laugh.

Chip N' Bud Chip N' Bud

This is awesome. I like the art style, and the intro was cool. And it made me laugh.
Please turn this into an actual series. You get five stars.

Armed Burgerly Armed Burgerly

This animation is great, and I like the sloppy art style that you have. And it is funny. I really like this animation. Good job!

How Kratos plays FNAF How Kratos plays FNAF

As a person that dislikes FNaF, I normally don't watch these but this caught my attention. And I'm glad it did. This movie was greatly animated, and overall I like it.

I Be An RETARDED!! I Be An RETARDED!!

This hurts my eyes a lot.
Some of it was funny, so credit where credit was due
You are lacking in animation skills though, I kinda like the style though.
And the song, its just so damn annoying.
Overall its not that good, but its not absolutely terrible to the point of me wanting to rip my hair out. Its just "eh"

Five Nights At Freddy's 2 Five Nights At Freddy's 2

It was pretty good for a first animation,I liked it
The newspaper and the face me made was very funny
I liked how you made the office it looked like it was actually in the game (Well animated of course)
And it was especially funny when the camera zoomed in on the panties and played the sad theme that was funny...
Really overall there is nothing wrong with this animation Except the fact that in the actual game chica jumps at the player,not just pops up in their face...It would've been funnier if fart smith punched her in mid air,But anyways good job for a first animation...I like it
4.5 stars